In this field, type the place notation for the method. The syntax for
place notation is as follows.
- `Cross' changes (in which all bells swap) are indicated by
-, X or x.
- External places (leading or lying) may be omitted.
- Symmetrical pieces of place notation can be indicated by an
ampersand (&) followed by half of the place notation.
For example, &x1x2x3 expands to x1x2x3x2x1x.
- Portions of place notation may be separated by commas.
- Cambridge Surprise Major: &-3-4-25-36-4-5-6-7,2
- Grandsire Triples: 3,&188.8.131.52.1.7.1